Double Side Grinding
Both sides of your part are simultaneously ground to precise dimensions for thickness, flatness, parallelism and microfinish. Thin parts are a natural application for double disc grinding.
Melchiorre ELC 800
Twin wheel grinding, driven by 3 variable speed motors for maximum process control flexibility. Operated through a color graphical interface to a programmable control with in-process grinding plate flattening.
Blanchard Grinding to 60”
Our large diameter flatness capability is tooled to grind various magnetic and non-magnetic materials such as aluminum and exotic stainless steels.
- Vertical Spindle Rotary Table (Blanchard Type) Grinding Capacity up to 60.000” Diameter.
- Double-Sided Grinding Capacity up to 9.000” Diameter.
- Surface Grinding Capacity up to 12.000” x 24.000”
- Rotary Surface Grinding Capacity up to 19.000” Diameter x 6.000” Height
- Horizontal Spindle Paddle Grinding with Twin 75HP Spindles and Electronic Gaging with Capacity up to 14.000” Diameter
- Vertical Spindle Rotary Carrier Disc Grinding Capacity up to 8.500” Diameter
Hygrade is the largest and most experienced flat grinding resource in the Northeast.