The Hygrade Team takes great pride in their reputation as a highly regarded and competitive source for cylindrical grinding.
Modern machines and in-process gauging combined with over 50 years of experience assure you of the highest quality and accuracy in the industry.
Our horizontal and vertical equipment will grind parts as small as .236” diameter, or as large as 48” diameter (60” swing) to your exact requirements on the most difficult materials, including exotic steels and chrome plate.
Semi-Automatic Cylindrical Grinding
- OD & ID Grinding Capacity up to 8.000” Diameter x 13.400” Long
Conventional Cylindrical Grinding
- OD Grinding Capacity up to 14.000” Diameter x 72.000” Long
- ID Grinding Capacity up to 20.000” Swing x 12.000” Depth
- Horizontal Bridge Type Grinding Capacity up to 20.000” Swing x 60.000” Long, with 18.000” Grind Depth
- Vertical Twin Spindle OD/ID Grinding Capacity up to 60.000” Swing
CNC Cylindrical Grinding
- OD Grinding Capacity up to 13.600” Diameter x 24.000” Grind Length
- OD Grinding with Automatic Size Control Capacity up to 13.600” Diameter x 39.300” Long
- ID Grinding Capacity up to 8.000” Diameter x 8.00” Stroke
Hygrade is an approved source for the grinding of plasma coatings for several aerospace and defense contractors.